Tuesday, January 31, 2006

And the time is now...

So I have, in effect, moved on. I have found a new man to distract me from the pain that this one has caused and I hope that my days of suffering - caused by myself - are over.

However, this morning (at 4:30am Christmas Island time) I got a SMS from him telling me that he's been offered the Detention Centre management position. I've spoken to him since and I think he's going to take the position.

So, I am curious to see how my heart handles this. Of course, it is entirely possible that now he's closer he may want to do something about the relationship that I've offered. The rules have changed now, and if he does want something, it won't be the same as what I offered him before. It will be interesting at least.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca,

I caught up with Anne the other night and she told me about your new sweetie. How are things going?

I have been very remiss in not letting you know about my live journal when I've had access to yours.

Here's the address if you feel like having a look-

http://rainbowfish7.livejournal.com/

I'm sorry I won't be seeing you on saturday but I'm sure to see you soon.

Love annie.

10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home