Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Time and time again

My husband went overseas. I coped, and am quite surprised at my coping ability. The first week and a half I was quite depressed. I didn't recognise the depression initially, and until a friend pointed it out to me, didn't realise that was what my problem was.

I went to Canberra last week and saw him for the first time in ages. It was unfair to me really. I was missing my husband heaps and had been entertained and kept amused by him for almost a month. When I saw him I fell in love with him all over again. Not that he knows, because I wouldn't tell him.

Now I've done something stupid and upset him. He's barely emailing me and not playing around like he usually does. My previous post kinda outlines what I've done to upset him. I don't really know what to do about it. I could ring and apologise, but he's told me that he's not angry at me and to stop apologising. I could email him and ask what is happening, but I don't want to upset him further.

I'm in a quandry. I could send the email below to him, but that could make things worse.

Why do I complicate matters like this?