Friday, June 13, 2003

D'oh

Must be strong, must be strong, must be strong. Must not ask stupid questions like "Would you kiss me?" "How much do you really love me?"

Reading over this I can see that even I have improved over time. I told my husband about this last weekend and he expressed interested in reading it. He told me that he is keeping a 'Live Journal" over at http://www.livejournal.com. I told him that it was private and that he wasn't allowed to read it. He wasn't too happy. He pretended that he didn't mind, but then made a snide remark later in the week that I should write down how he is being mean to me (in a joking manner) in my blog. I told him that it was private and no one has read it. He understands, he is just curious, like me, about everything.

He let me read his journal... in it he discusses his bisexuality and stuff. Nothing too amazing in there.

I don't think it would be wise for anyone else to ever read this. I have told my friend that he would only get to read it if I was feeling suicidal. Which is so unlikely ever to happen.

Given that my husband has normaled (is that a word?) and that he has been bonking me a lot more recently my feelings for the other man have not diminished, but are more at the back of my mind. They aren't tempting me as much, despite what I have written above, as they did a couple of weeks ago.