Saturday, June 28, 2003

Nothing

Nothing much has happended in the love triangle I have found myself in. Though that is not really accurate either.

My husband has continued to improve. The drugs he is on now certainly appear to be effective. He's been involved in graphical design/editing work for an indy film release in the USA. He decided to set a goal to try and be in the USA when the movie is premiered. So he went out and found himself a job. He starts working on Monday. Its a mixed blessing. The first two weeks he's working 8 - 4:30. Then he's doing 5pm - 9pm, Monday to Friday. I'm not going to see him very much. And I don't think I am going to want him to go to the USA for up to three weeks.

The US trip is just at the wrong time. I can't go because my sister is getting married. Added to that is the fact that the US is the last place I want to visit. Its full of Americans for crying out loud. Though a female friend of my husband has told him that she finds me really attractive. Its another temptation.

*sigh* Its so complicated.