Monday, October 30, 2006

And then sometimes I am confused...

Him:
I always doormat like. I rarely say no, you know that

Me:
you don't say no if there is little impact on you. If it would make you unhappy or you really don't want to do it then you say no.

Him:
nope, not always

Me:
well you have to me, for which I am impressed

Him:
is not so impressive

Me:
is impressive. You were tempted to say yes, and you didn't

Him:
maybe i just evil.

Me:
how does that be evil?

Him:
because

Me:
because I got upset or because or some other reason?

Him:
um. i don't know

Me:
you stayed true to yourself, this is a good thing

Him:
perhaps

Me:
you're welcome to change your mind :P

Him:
*rolls eyes*

Me:
well you are... but I warn you now, if you do we'll talk it all out so I'm satisfied that its what you _really_ want and that we have a good understanding of what is on offer from both sides.

Him:
argh! deep and meaningful talkings! *runs away*

Me:
I suspected your reply would be something like that.

But is only fair

Him:
:P indeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home